Sunday, August 24, 2008

I don't even know what to say...

So after our wonderful time at church and my awe of God's faithfulness we grabbed some lunch and hit the sand volley ball court for another tourney. While we were playing my Mom and Cynthia went to an open house in the area and began chatting with the realtor there. She was telling them about another house that was rather expensive and Cynthia said something about it being out of her price range and the realtor said dreams start somewhere (or something to that extent). Cynthia says yes they do let me tell you about my granddaughter's dream and goes on to tell her about The Well Box and how it started with a 6 year old and that the well would be through World Vision. Turns out that she is a World Vision sponsor and wants to write a check to The Well Box...and she does for $100!! A complete stranger to us until today!

This wonderful woman's name is Roz Anderson and she works for Remax. (if anyone is buying or selling a house you just might give her a call) Roz thank you sooo very much for your generosity I am truly overwhelmed. (And by the way I bought Three Cups of Tea 3 months ago and have not had the time to start it, until tonight, I am on chapter 2 and already inspired.)

Again I have to say that this journey has been so incredible as I see again the faithfulness of our Lord as we say "ok God this is big but You are bigger" and if we take that first small step He meets us right there with more than we could have ever asked or imagined...$4581.55!!

2 comments:

the shane said...

In the words of Jack...

Pretty. Awesome.

Beth said...

It is awesome to see what the Lord is doing through you and your kids--all because you listened and were obedient to Him.

I can't get over Demaris' eyes in your banner picture...are you kidding me?!?! And you are BEAUTIFUL inside and out.

Tell Shane "hi"!