Friday, August 22, 2008

More Cans and Crazy Kids


The plan this evening was for Emmy to come over for dinner and then we, Shane, the kids, Emmy, and I would go to the Can DO machine together. However, my children have turned into loud, overly excited, animated little turbos lately and there was no way I was taking them in public. So I wrestled them to bed and Shane and Em faced the icky, sticky machine without the pitter patter of hyper feet. They brought home $76.95 in under an hour...impressive. New total is $4207.05!!!

Here are some pics...notice the fire in their eyes.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

shane we OWNED the can do machines!!!! go us. i picked up 8 more bags today from neighbors. bring it on can do machine. wow you captured just a glimpse of your children's craziness. i'm pretty sure they get it from you shane and malia ;) school starts in 10 days...yeah!!

emmy

Angela said...

Hoooray for cans!!!

the shane said...

Em, when is the next can night? - I think we still have like 6 bags in the barn!!

Hey all You blog stalkers out there - bring me your cans and I will "reduce, reuse, and recycle" them all the way to the bank!

Beth said...

MALIA!!! I was so excited to hear from you! I am speechless after reading your blogs--feeling stunned, sick to my stomach, and inspired all at the same time. AMAZING what you are doing! Your family is absolutely beautiful! I'm so excited to connect with you and I'll look forward to your blogs every day!