Thursday, September 4, 2008

We Got Mail!!

You will not believe what was waiting for us at the mail box today! Our dear friends, Darrin, Angela, Dylan, &Trey sent us a card excited about the well box adventure and wanting to be a part of it. With their gift of $250 they have pushed us over the $5,000 mark and I am jumping for joy. I know I say this on every post lately but I am going to say it again...I am overwhelmed by the response of our friends and family. You have blessed us with your prayers, support and donations and we love you all. Thanks D family, you rock!! New Total...$5071.52

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome!!
When I send out donation letters for our annual CF walk, my favorite thing is to run to the mailbox and see if there are any donation letters there from friends and family. I literally run to the box, and all day I can't wait to get home from work to check it...it's better than Christmas, and like a little kid I run in the house screaming "we got some more CF money...yay! yay! yay!" There is just so much joy in serving or doing things for others and you just get all wrapped up in getting just a little bit closer to meeting that "unreachable" goal!
All that to say...I'm super excited with ya and I jumped and down for you in my mind!

Beth said...

So awesome!!! What was the kids' reaction to hearing that you've reached the goal?

shaneandmalia said...

Actually Beth we still need $320 more, a well cost $5390, but we are sooooo close!! We will be having a huge party when we meet the goal. So keep on praying we are almost there.
Malia